Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 69 No. 1 (1983) pp. 113-127
Microscopic Study on Di-Nucleus States of 16O+40Ca and 40Ca+40Ca. I
Faculty of Textile Science and Technology, Shinshu University, Ueda 386
*Department of Physics, Niigata University, Niigata 950-21
(Received April 10, 1982)
The di-nucleus states of 16O+40Ca and 40Ca+40Ca are studied from a microscopic point of view within a framework of the generator coordinate method (GCM). The GCM energy kernels including the Coulomb one are exactly treated up to high angular momenta. The states with di-nucleus configuration for the two systems are calculated under a bound state approximation. There are quantitatively studied the following properties of the rotational bands; the number of possible bands, their band head energies and moments of inertia. The remarkable shell effects are found in the rotational spectra at high angular momentum nearly equal to that of the state forbidden by a shell model. The potential barriers are also evaluated.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.69.113
- T. Ando, K. Ikeda and A. Tohsaki-Suzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 61 (1979), 101[PTP].
- T. Ando, K. Ikeda and A. Tohsaki-Suzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980), 1608[PTP].
- D. Baye and Y. Salmon, Nucl. Phys. A 331 (1979), 254.
D. Baye and Y. Salmon, Nucl. Phys. A 323 (1979), 521[CrossRef].
- K. Ikeda, R. Tamagaki, S. Saito, H. Horiuchi, A. Tohsaki-Suzuki and N. Kamimura, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 62 (1977).
- F. Ajzenberg-Selove, Nucl. Phys. 300 (1978), 1.
D. M. Brink and E. Boeker, Nucl. Phys. B 91 (1967), 1[CrossRef].
A. B. Volkov, Nucl. Phys. 74 (1965), 33[CrossRef].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 75 No. 2 (1986) pp. 458-460
Study of 16O+40Ca Potential by the Resonating Group Method