Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 89 No. 1 (1993) pp. 37-49
A Possible Vortex Structure in a Cuprate-Based Superconductor
Department of Physics, Saitama University, Urawa 336
(Received August 17, 1992)
In the cuprate-based high Tc superconductors, we investigate the possible vortex structure and the scatterings of slow neutrons by a regular vortex lattice. When the vortex filaments are directed along the z-axis normal to the current sheets, the spatial variation of the order parameter with z yields the transverse field Bt normal to the filaments, together with the z-component Bz. We investigate the effects of these field components on the vortex structure and try to estimate the spin-flip and spin-non flip scattering amplitudes due to them.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.89.37
- For example, Earlier and Recent Aspect of Superconductivity, ed. J. G. Bednorz and K. A. Muller (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990).
U. Welp, W. K. Kwok, G. W. Crabtree, K. G. Vandervoort and J. Z. Liv, Phys. Rev. Lett. 62 (1989), 1908[APS].
T. Ruf, C. Thomsen, R. Liu and M. Cardona, Phys. Rev. B38 (1988), 11985[APS].
M. M. Fang, V. G. Kogan, D. K. Finnemore, J. R. Clem, L. S. Chumbley and D. E. Ferrel, Phys. Rev. B37 (1988), 2334[APS].
- For example, A. P. Malozemoff, in Physical Properties of High Temperature Superconductor-I, ed. D. M. Ginsberg (World Scientific, Singapore, 1989), p. 71.
- S. Seki, submitted to Phys. Lett.
- For example, Superconductivity 1, 2, ed. R. D. Parks, (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969).
- W. E. Lawrence and S. Doniach, in Proc. 12th Int. Conf. on Low Temperature Physics, Kyoto (1970), ed. E. Kanda (Keigaku, Tokyo, 1971), p. 361.
D. Cribier, B. Jacrot, L. M. Rao and B. Farnoux, Phys. Lett. 9 (1964), 106[CrossRef].