Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 13 No. 2 (1955) pp. 222-224
Relativistic Hydrodynamics Equivalent to the Dirac Equation
Physical Institute, Nagoya University
(Received February 28, 1955)
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.13.222
- T. Takabayasi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 9 (1953), 187[PTP].
- T. Takabayasi, Soryushiron Kenkyu (mimeogrpahed circular in Japanese) 7 (1955), 600,
of which brief account appeared in, Prog. Theor. Phys. 12 (1954), 810[PTP].
- T. Takabayasi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 13 (1955), 106[PTP].
- The relation (4) was obtained by W. Kofink, Ann. d. Phys. 38 (1940), 421.
O. Costa de Beauregard, Thèse, (Paris, 1943).
- The “spin” means the intrinsic angular momentum which is considered in our picture to distribute in space.
- A. Proca, Ann. de Physique 20 (1933), 429.
- Curlµν (J/P)≡∂µ(Jν/P)-∂ν(Jµ/P).
- Such reductions of the quantities (12) were carried out by W. Kofink, Ann. d. Phys. 38 (1940), 436, in a non-covariant form, and also by G. Petiau, Jour. de Mathem. 26 (1947), 1, in another form.
- Such equations, as they stand, were formerly considered by Costa de Beauregard (loc. cit.).
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.105 (1991) pp. 270-286
25. Nonlocal Theories and Related Topics