Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 13 No. 6 (1955) pp. 603-611
On the Analysis for the Proper Field of a Nucleon
Institute of Physics, Tokyo University of Education, Tokyo
(Received February 24, 1955)
Making use of the symmetrical scalar theory we have developed various aapproximations for analyzing the properties of the proper fields of a nucleon. As this model permits the exact numerical solution of the proper field equation, it is possible to test the accuracy of newly attempted approximation methods. We have also given the exact numerical solution for the proper field of the nucleon.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.13.603
- D. Ito, Y. Miyamoto and Y. Watanabe, Prog. Theor. Phys. 13 (1955), 593[PTP].
- S. Tomonaga and T. Miyazima, Sc. Pap I. P. C. R. 40 (1942), 2121.
We shall cite this paper as T. M. hereafter.
- J. M. Blatt and V. F. Weisskopf, “Theoretical Nuclear Physics” John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1952).
- J. M. Condon and G. H. Shortly, Theory of Atomic Spectra (1935).
- Tomonaga and Miyazima, loc. cit.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 14 No. 3 (1955) pp. 243-259
Connection of the Strong Coupling Theory with the Weak Coupling Theory in the Bound Meson Problem
Smio Tani and Wataro Watari