Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 19 No. 1 (1958) pp. 43-56
Dispersion Relation for the Photoproduction of K-Mesons
University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
(Received September 19, 1957)
Dispersion relation for the photoproduction of K-mesons by nucleon are derived both covariantly and non-covariantly. It contains the renormalized Born term with inclusion of the magnetic moments of baryons.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.19.43
- A. Fujii and R. E. Marshak, Phys. Rev. to be published.
- Similar study is done by Amati and Vitale, D. Amati and B. Vitale, preprint.
G. Chew and F. Low, Phys. Rev. 101 (1956), 1570[APS].
M. L. Goldberger, Phys. Rev. 99 (1955), 979[APS].
- Chew, Goldberger, Low and Nambu, Phys. 106 (1957), 1345.
- Bogolieubov et al, Lecture Note at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton (1957).
- Actually, due to this, it seems that direct application of Bogolieubov theorem is difficult in this case.
- See: W. Pauli “Niels Bohr and the Development of Physics” McGraw Hill, New York (1955) and so by the C. T. P. theorem, this requirement is equivalent to the invariance under charge conjugation.