Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 31 No. 2 (1964) pp. 235-246
On Bound States in the Full Symmetry Theory
Research Institute for Theoretical Physics, Hiroshima University, Takehara, Hiroshima-ken
*Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto
**Department of Physics, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Science, Shinshu University, Matsumoto
***Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima
****Physics Division, Hiroshima Jokakuin College, Hiroshima
(Received October 7, 1963)
The approach which was proposed in a previous paper for treating the problem of bound states, is extended to the case where there are three kinds of basic particles; proton, neutron and Λ-particle. A general form of a four-Fermion interaction is obtained by assuming the full symmetry among the basic particles. Then, the particle-antiparticle two-body system is discussed in the vector coupling which contains a form factor, and the integral equations in the momentum representation are derived. Solutions are obtained in the special case of contact interaction.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.31.235
- M. Ikeda, T. Maekawa, Y. Miyachi, K. Senba and N. Shohno, Prog. Theor. Phys. 30 (1963), 343[PTP].
This paper is referred to as I.
- I. Tamm, Jour. Phys. (U.S.S.R.) 9 (1945), 449.
S. M. Dancoff, Phys. Rev. 78 (1950), 382[APS].
E. Fermi and C. N. Yang, Phys. Rev. 76 (1949), 1739[APS].
- S. Sakata, Prog. Theor. Phys. 16 (1956), 686[PTP].
- S. Ogawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 21 (1959), 209[PTP].
M. Ikeda, S. Ogawa and Y. Ohnuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 22 (1959), 715[PTP]; ibid. 23 (1960), 1073[PTP]; Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 19 (1961), 44[PTP].
- For instance, G. Racah, Group theory and spectroscopy, lecture notes, Institute for Advanced Study (1951).
- S. Sawada and M. Yonezawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 23 (1960), 683[PTP].
- Y. Ohnuki, Z. Maki and H. Yamamoto, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 19 (1961), 89[PTP].
- K. Matumoto, S. Sawada, Y. Sumi and M. Yonezawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 19 (1961), 66[PTP].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 37 No. 6 (1967) pp. 1268-1285
On the Constructive Force of the Composite System