Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 39 No. 2 (1968) pp. 405-410
Chiral Dynamics for Photo-Hadron and Weak Interactions
Department of Physics, Tokyo University of Education, Tokyo
(Received August 10, 1967)
Chiral dynamics for photo-hadron interaction and weak semileptonic decay of baryons is examined in detail. Weinberg's method is extended to the latter problem and leads to the effective Lagrangian containing the four-body semileptonic decay of hyperons calculated before by the algebra of currents.
The same Lagrangian also applies to the semileptonic decay of mesons in a proper interpretation of it. A generalization of the method to the weak hadronic decay is straightforward.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.39.405
S. Weinberg, Phys. Rev. Lett. 18 (1967), 188[APS].
J. Schwinger, Phys. Lett. B 24 (1967), 473[CrossRef];
Phys. Rev. Lett. 18 (1967), 923[APS].
- Y. Yamaguchi, (private communication).
- T. Minamikawa and Y. Miyamoto, Prog. Theor. Phys. 38 (1967), 1193[PTP]; ibid. 38 (1967), 1195[PTP].
- M. Gell-Mann and M. Lévy, Nuovo Cim. 16 (1960), 705.
M. M. Kroll and M. A. Ruderman, Phys. Rev. 93 (1954), 233[APS].
- S. Iwao and K. Miura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 38 (1967), 945[PTP].
- S. Iwao, Chiral Dynamics for Weak Hadronic Decay; Chiral Dynamics and Two Pion Decays of K+ and K01 Mesons (TUEP preprints, 1967).
- M. Gell-Mann, The Eightfold Way: A Theory of Strong Interaction Symmetry, CTSL-20 March (1961), (unpublished).
- Private communication with Y. Miyamoto et al.
H. Sugawara, Phys. Rev. Lett. 15 (1965), 870[APS].
M. Suzuki, Phys. Rev. Lett. 15 (1965), 986[APS].
- N. Cabibbo, Weak Interactions, A Report based on XIII Intern. Conf. on High Energy Physics (TH. 711) CERN (1966).
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 39 No. 6 (1968) pp. 1605-1606
Symmetry Breaking in the SU(3) Chiral Dynamics