Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 4 No. 1 (1949) pp. 60-70
Radiation Reaction in Collision Process. III-1
— First Radiative Correction for an Arbitrary Process including Electrons, Positrons, and Light Quanta
Institute of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tokyo University
(Received October 4, 1948)
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.4.60
- Z. Koba and S. Tomonaga, Prog. Theor. Phys. 3 (1948), 290[PTP].
- Z. Koba and G. Takeda, Prog. Theor. Phys. 3 (1948), 407[PTP].
J. R. Oppenheimer, Phys. Rev. 74 (1948), 235, [APS](Note on Tomonaga's letter).
Prof. Oppenheimer had sent us this note before publication in a private communication to Prof. Tomonaga.
We express here our most sincere thanks to him for his kind interest taken in the works of our group and for his valuable critique.
- H. Euler, Ann. d. Phys. 26 (1936), 398.
- Y. Tanikawa, Proc. Phys. Math. Soc. Jpn. 24 (1942), 610; Prog. Theor. Phys. 3 (1948), 38[PTP].
- G. Zisman, J. Exp. Theor. Phys. (in Russian) 10 (1940), 1163.
M. Schönberg, Phys. Rev. 69 (1946), 211[APS].