Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 44 No. 3 (1970) pp. 783-795
Dual of the Non-Planar Tetrahedron Graph
RIMS, Kyoto University, Kyoto
*Department of Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto
(Received April 30, 1970)
The notion of duality of linear graphs is extended in connection with the reciprocity between analytic properties of the position-space functions and those of the momentum-space ones. A proposition concerning the analyticity associated with the torus graphs is proved.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.44.783
- M. Minami and N. Nakanishi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 40 (1968), 167[PTP].
- M. Minami, Prog. Theor. Phys. 40 (1968), 864[PTP].
- M. Minami, Prog. Theor. Phys. 41 (1969), 527[PTP].
- N. Nakanishi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 42 (1969), 966[PTP].
Refer also to: N. Nakanishi, Graph Theory and Feynman Integrals, to appear from Gordon and Breach, Inc., N. Y.
- H. Whitney, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 34 (1932), 339.
- C. Kuratowski, Fund. Math. 15 (1930), 271.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 45 No. 1 (1971) pp. 208-226
The Landau Equations for a Continuous Medium and the Koba-Nielsen Kernels in the Generalized Veneziano Formula
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 45 No. 5 (1971) pp. 1618-1633
Quantized Fields Associated with the Annulus-Type Medium
Masatsugu Minami and Hiroshi Sughimoto
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 46 No. 2 (1971) pp. 614-633
Dual-Resonance Amplitude as a Generalization of Feynman's Propagator