Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 45 No. 6 (1971) pp. 1939-1943
Self-Reproducing Pomeron and Diffraction Scattering
Department of Physics, Rikkyo University, Nishi-Ikebukuro, Tokyo
(Received December 22, 1970)
By the use of the self-reproducing Pomeron, asymptotic behaviour of diffraction scattering is investigated, on the assumption of a general form of the discontinuity across the Pomeranchuk branch cut.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.45.1939
- H. Fujisaki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 44 (1970), 219[PTP].
- With respect to the reason why the possibility of a fixed simple pole must be excluded in the self-reproducing model of the Pomeron, we refer to: H. Fujisaki, Rikkyo Univ. preprint RUP-70-9 (1970). But see also: F. Takagi, Tohoku Univ. preprint TU/70/63 (1970).
- See for example: A. Martin, CERN preprint TH. 1181 (1970); R. J. Eden, Cavendish Lab. preprint HEP 70-5 (1970).
- J. V. Allaby, Invited talk presented at the 15th International Conference on High Energy Physics, Kiev, August 26-September 4, 1970.
- J. D. Bessis, Nuovo Cim. 45 (1966), 974.
- A. Martin, Nuovo Cim. 29 (1963), 993.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 46 No. 2 (1971) pp. 577-589
Consistency Conditions on the Cut Strength of the Self-Reproducing Pomeron
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 47 No. 2 (1972) pp. 619-625
On the Quasistability of the Pomeron
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 49 No. 3 (1973) pp. 914-925
On the Phenomenological Compatibility of the Self-Reproducing-Cut Pomeron with Arnold and Barnett's Shielding-Cut Mechanism in Proton-Proton Diffraction Scattering
Haruo Fujisaki and Ei-ichi Akiba