Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 48 No. 1 (1972) pp. 1-18
On the Nonperturbational Calculation of Critical Anomalies of Superconductors in External Fields
Department of Physics, Kyushu University, Fukuoka
(Received December 6, 1971)
It is shown that the application of the Kadanoff-Baym method to the Dyson equation for the fluctuation propagator allows us to calculate the dependence of critical anomalies, which come from the AL process, on the amplitude and the frequency of the external field nonperturbationally. We present calculations of the excess Hall conductivity, the enhanced diamagnetism and others. The contribution to the excess Hall conductivity from the Maki process is also calculated in the static case.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.48.1
- R. E. Glover, III, Progress in Low Temperature Physics, ed. C. J. Gorter (North-Holland Publishing Co. 1970) Vol. 6, Chap. 7.
- R. D. Parks, Proceedings of the Twelfth International Conference in Low Temperature Physics (LT 12), (Kyoto, 1970), p. 217.
- P. C. Hohenberg, Proceedings of the Twelfth International Conference in Low Temperature Physics (LT 12), (Kyoto, 1970), p. 211.
- H. Fukuyama, H. Ebisawa and T. Tsuzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 46 (1971), 1028[PTP].
H. Ebisawa and H. Fukuyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. 46 (1971), 1042[PTP].
- P. A. Lee and M. G. Payne, preprint.
- J. Keller and V. Korenman, preprint.
- K. Maki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 40 (1968), 193[PTP].
R. S. Thompson, Phys. Rev. B 1 (1970), 327[APS].
- T. Tsuzuki, Temperature-Green Function Method for the Fluctuation Superconductivity in the 1970 Tokyo Summer Lectures in Theoretical and Experimental Physics, eds. R. Kubo and F. Takano (Syokabo, Tokyo, 1971), p. 96.
- T. Tsuzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 43 (1970), 286[PTP].
- M. Koyanagi and T. Tsuzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 45 (1971), 997[PTP].
- L. G. Aslamazov and A. I. Larkin, Fiz., tverdogo Tela 10 (1968), 1104.
- K. Yamaji, Prog. Theor. Phys. 45 (1971), 693[PTP].
- L. P. Kadanoff and G. Baym, Quantum Statistical Mechanics (W. A. Benjamin, Inc., New York, 1962), Chap. 8.
- J. J. Mikeska and H. Schmidt, Z. Phys. 230 (1970), 239.
- K. Maki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 45 (1971), 1016[PTP].
(Our notation of Ec(T) is different from Maki's by factor 2.)