Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 57 No. 1 (1977) pp. 124-134
A Semi-Microscopic Derivation of Coupling between Rotational and Intrinsic Motions. II
Department of Physics, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812
(Received June 3, 1976)
An effective representation of physical operators, such as the Hamiltonian and electromagnetic multipole operators, is given in terms of rotational and intrinsic excitation modes, by the use of “kinematical constraints”. It is investigated to what extent the introduced Euler angles and the separation of rotation and intrinsic motions have a physical meaning. The compatibility among various constraints appeared in the method of pair operators is discussed.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.57.124
- A. Kuriyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. 56 (1976), 1786[PTP].
E. R. Marshalek and J. Weneser, Ann. of Phys. 53 (1969), 569[CrossRef];
Phys. Rev. C 2 (1970), 1682[APS].
K. Hara and S. Kusuno, Nucl. Phys. A 245 (1975), 147[CrossRef].
- A. Kuriyama, T. Marumori, K. Matsuyanagi, F. Sakata and T. Suzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 58 (1975), Chap. 1.
- S. T. Belyaev and V. G. Zelevinskii, Yadern. Fis. 11 (1976), 741; Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. 11 (1970), 416.
- M. Yamamura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 52 (1974), 538[PTP].
- S. Nishiyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. 55 (1976), 1304[PTP].