Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 57 No. 6 (1977) pp. 2154-2156
Slopes of Meson and Baryon Trajectories Based on Multi-Local Model
Department of Physics, Nagoya University, Nagoya 464
(Received March 17, 1977)
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.57.2154
- T. Takabayasi, DPNU-5-77 (February 1977).
- T. Takabayasi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 57 (1977), 331[PTP].
T. Takabayasi and S. Kojima, DPNU-73-76, to be published.
Particle Data Group. Rev. Mod. Phys. 48 (1976), S1[APS].
- K. Igi, FERMILAB-Pub-76/100-THY (December 1976), to be published.
- P. A. M. Dirac, Lectures on Quantum Mechanics (Yeshiva University, New York, 1964).
- T. Takabayasi, private communications, and the detailed descussion of the trilocal model will be given separately.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 61 No. 3 (1979) pp. 973-975
Meson Mass Spectra Based on a Bilocal Model