Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 59 No. 5 (1978) pp. 1746-1754
Scattering Amplitude of Bi-Local Field in External Source
Department of Physics and Atomic Energy Research Institute, College of Science and Technology, Nihon University, Tokyo 101
*Department of Radiology, Komazawa University, Tokyo 154
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo 158
(Received October 15, 1977)
The subsidiary conditions which suppress the relative time freedom are eliminated in classical mechanics. Thereby the vertex operator of the bi-local field in an external field is composed of the independent dynamical variables. The form factor and the resonance amplitude obtained in this formulation agree with those given by the wave equation of bi-local field recently proposed by Gotō.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.59.1746
- T. Takabayasi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 54 (1975), 563[PTP]; ibid. 57 (1977), 331[PTP].
T. Takabayasi and S. Kojima, Prog. Theor. Phys. 57 (1977), 2127[PTP].
- T. Gotō, Prog. Theor. Phys. 58 (1977), 1635[PTP]; ibid. 58 (1977) 1973[PTP].
- T. Gotō and K. Kamimura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 59 (1978), 633[PTP].
- K. Kamimura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 58 (1977), 1947[PTP].
- P. A. M. Dirac, Can. J. Math. 2 (1950), 129.
- T. Takabayasi, Nuovo Cim. 33 (1964), 668; Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 41 (1968), 130[PTP].
- S. Ishida and J. Otokozawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 47 (1972), 2117[PTP].
- T. Gotō and S. Naka, Prog. Theor. Phys. 51 (1974), 299[PTP].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.67 (1979) pp. 69-114
On the Bi-Local Model and String Model
Tetsuo Gotō, Shigefumi Naka and Kiyoshi Kamimura