Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 62 No. 2 (1979) pp. 440-449
Dynamical Anharmonicity Effects in Low-Lying Negative-Parity States of Odd-Mass Sn Isotopes
Department of Physics, Kyushu University 33, Fukuoka 812
*Department of Applied Physics, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka 814
(Received March 29, 1979)
The dynamical anharmonicity effect due to the couplings between the pairing vibrational modes and the quadrupole correlation modes is investigated by carrying out quasiparticle-shell-model calculations for low-lying negative-parity states in odd-mass Sn isotopes. A special attention is paid to the degenerate 11/22-, 13/21- and 15/21- levels in 117Sn and our calculations well reproduce these levels. The results show that the dynamical anharmonicity effect plays an essential role for formation of an approximately degenerate quintet of 7/2-∼15/2- states, but among them the 11/22- state has a property somewhat different from other four states.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.62.440
- S. Iwasaki, T. Marumori, F. Sakata and K. Takada, Prog. Theor. Phys. 56 (1976), 1140[PTP].
- F. Sakata, S. Iwasaki, T. Marumori and K. Takada, Z. Phys. A 286 (1978), 195.
- K. Takada and S. Tazaki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 61 (1979), 1666[PTP].
- O. Hashimoto, M. Sekiguchi, F. Soga and Y. Shida, 1977 Annual Report of INS, p. 38, and private communication.
- M. Fuyuki, K. Matsuyanagi and T. Suzuki, private communication.
L. S. Kisslinger and R. A. Sorensen, Rev. Mod. Phys. 35 (1963), 853[APS].
R. A. Uher and R. A. Sorensen, Nucl. Phys. 86 (1966), 1[CrossRef].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.71 (1981) pp. 1-47
Chapter 1. Present Status of the Microscopic Study of Low-Lying Collective States in Spherical and Transitional Nuclei
Toshio Marumori, Kenjiro Takada and Fumihiko Sakata
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.71 (1981) pp. 180-220
Chapter 5. Dynamical Interplay between Pairing and Quadrupole Correlations in Odd-Mass Nuclei
Kazunari Kaneko, Kenjiro Takada, Fumihiko Sakata and Shigeru Tazaki