Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 66 No. 5 (1981) pp. 1574-1589
Concentration Expansion for Random Ising Systems. II
Institute of Physics, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305
(Received May 6, 1981)
A new method for the concentration expansion of the free energy of the two-dimensional Ising system with binary bond mixture is given. This method is simpler and more systematic compared with that used in a previous paper by the author and Takano. By using this new method, the expansion is carried out up to the order of c3, where c is the concentration of impurity bonds. The result is shown to be consistent with the assumption on functional form of the internal energy proposed in the previous paper. This assumption leads us to a conclusion that the specific heat anomaly in the quenched system is a cusp as in the annealed system.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.66.1574
- I. Syozi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 34 (1965), 189[PTP].
- I. Syozi and S. Miyazima, Prog. Theor. Phys. 36 (1966), 1083[PTP].
- J. W. Essam and H. Garelick, Proc. Phys. Soc. 92 (1967), 136.
- Y. Kasai and I. Syozi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 50 (1973), 1182[PTP].
M. E. Fisher, Phys. Rev. 176 (1968), 257[APS].
- T. Tamaribuchi and F. Takano, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980), 1212[PTP].
- K. Sawada and T. Osawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 50 (1973), 1232[PTP].
S. Katsura and S. Inawashiro, J. Math. Phys. 12 (1971), 1622[CrossRef].
A. B. Harris, J. of Phys. C 7 (1974), 1671[CrossRef].
K. Takeda, M. Matsuura and T. Haseda, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 29 (1970), 885[JPSJ].
E. Stoll and T. Schneider, J. of Phys. A 7 (1976), L67[IoP STACKS].
D. Zobin, Phys. Rev. B 18 (1978), 2387[APS].
H. Ikeda, M. Suzuki and M. T. Hutchings, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 46 (1979), 1153[JPSJ].
H. Ikeda, T. Abe and I. Hatta, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 50 (1981), 1488[JPSJ].
Citing Article(s) :
Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 64 (1995) pp. 3699-3706
Specific Heat of the Two-Dimensional ±J Ising Model