Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 66 No. 6 (1981) pp. 2073-2084
Initial Behavior of a Quantized Scalar Field and the Associated Pair-Creation in Several Anisotropic Universes
Research Institute for Theoretical Physics, Hiroshima University, Takehara, Hiroshima 725
(Received June 15, 1981)
As a sequel to previous works on the definition of a positive frequency part of a quantized scalar field near an initial stage of several Robertson-Walker universes with flat, open or clased 3-space and the associated pair-creation of those particles, an attempt is made to seek for the same concept in several Bianchi-type I anisotropic universes. It is shown that,if the positive frequency part is introduced, tha pair-creation of scalar particles and their spectral law are uniquely determined, as in the case of isotropic universes.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.66.2073
D. M. Chitre and J. B. Hartle, Phys. Rev. D 16 (1977), 251[APS].
- H. Nariai, Prog. Theor. Phys. 63 (1980), 324[PTP].
- H. Nariai and T. Azuma, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980), 1280[PTP].
- H. Nariai, Preprint RRK 81-1, 1981.
- Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. A. Starobinskii, Sov. Phys.-JETP 34 (1972), 1159.
- H. Nariai, Prog. Theor. Phys. 59 (1978), 1532[PTP].