Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 67 No. 2 (1982) pp. 475-484
Method for Evaluating Many-Point Ring Diagrams in the Degenerate Case
Department of Material Physics, Faculty of Engineering Science, Osaka University, Toyonaka 560
(Received October 14, 1981)
Simple treatments are presented for evaluating the many-point ring diagrams in the degenerate case, where the electron momentum vectors relative to the initial one depend linearly. It is noted that in the structural expansion of the thermodynamical potential of metals, all of the higher order diagrams than the fourth fall into the degenerate case. The present results are more tractable and comprehensive than the previous one by Brovman and Kholas.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.67.475
P. Lloyd and C. A. Sholl, J. of Phys. C 1 (1968), 1620[IoP STACKS].
- E. G. Brovman and Yu. Kagan, Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk SSSR 112 (1974), 369 [Sov. Phys. -Usp 17 (1974), 125].
J. Hammerberg and N. W. Ashcroft, Phys. Rev. B 9 (1974), 409[APS].
- E. G. Brovman and A. Kholas, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 66 (1974), 1877 [Sov. Phys. -JETP 39 (1974), 924].
- E. G. Brovman and Yu. Kagan, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 63 (1972), 1937 [Sov. Phys. -JETP 36 (1973), 1025].
- T. Nakamura, H. Nagara and H. Miyagi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 63 (1980), 368[PTP].
- J. D. Bjorken and S. D. Drell, Relativistic Quantum Mechanics (McGraw-Hill, 1964).
Citing Article(s) :
Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 57 (1988) pp. 2751-2762
Structural Expansion of the Ground-State Energy of Simple Metals in the Local-Density Approximation
Hiroshi Miyagi, Takuji Hatano and Hitose Nagara