Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 67 No. 2 (1982) pp. 547-553
N/D Analysis of 1D2 Diproton through Coupled pp, π+d and NΔ Channels
Department of Physics, Rikkyo University, Tokyo 171
(Received July 27, 1981)
Dinucleon resonance at pp(1D2) state is analysed by means of the three-channel N/D formalism with couplings among pp, πd and NΔ channels. The Glauber model amplitudes are used as an input to πd elastic amplitude in addition to the input so far used such as the empirical pp elastic amplitude, etc.
Most probable solution seems that Argand plots of both pp and πd elastic amplitudes show local counterclockwise circles. The radius of Argand circle of πd amplitude is larger than that of pp amplitude. Resultant amplitude of NΔ elastic channel shows a possibility that 1D2 resonance is generated through an NΔ bound state.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.67.547
- A. Yokosawa, Phys. Rep. 64 (1980), 50.
- S. Furuichi, K. Nakamura and H. Suzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 61 (1979), 1127[PTP]; contributed paper to INS symposium, Tokyo (1979).
- H. Suzuki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 54 (1975), 143[PTP].
B. J. Edwards and G. H. Thomas, Phys. Rev. D 22 (1980), 2772[APS].
B. J. Edwards, Phys. Rev. D 23 (1981), 1978[APS].
R. Bhandari, R. A. Arndt, L. D. Roper and B. J. VerWest, Phys. Rev. Lett. 46 (1981), 1111[APS].
- K. Kanai, A. Minaka, A. Nakamura and H. Sumiyoshi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 62 (1979), 153[PTP]; ibid. 65 (1981), 266[PTP].
K. Kubodera and M. P. Locher, Phys. Lett. B 87 (1979), 169[CrossRef].
K. Kubodera et al., J. of Phys. G 6 (1980), 171[IoP STACKS].
- N. Hoshizaki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 60 (1978), 1796[PTP]; ibid. 61 (1979), 129[PTP].
R. A. Arndt, L. D. Roper, B. J. VerWest, R. Clerk, R. A. Bryan and P. Signell, “Nucleon-Nucleon Partial Wave Analysis from V.P.I. Interactive Dial-In System” (to be published).
- H. Kamo and W. Watari, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980), 339[PTP].
H. Kamo, W. Watari and M. Yonezawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980), 2144[PTP].