Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 72 No. 3 (1984) pp. 387-401
Theory of Ion Mobility below Characteristic Temperature for Liquid 3He and 3He-B
Institute of Physics, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305
(Received May 7, 1984)
An ion interacting with quasi-particles in liquid 3He is treated theoretically by summing most divergent terms in perturbation series of the self-energy of the ion and the vertex part by taking into account every term of the recoil of the ion, which is necessary to treat the behavior of an ion below the characteristic temperature T0=(m/M)TF, with m the 3He Mass and M the ion mass. The theory is applied to the behavior of the mobility in 3He-B near Tc.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.72.387
J. Kondo and T. Soda, J. Low Temp. Phys. 50 (1983), 21[CrossRef].
G. Baym, C. J. Pethick and M. Salomaa, J. Low Temp. Phys. 36 (1979), 431[CrossRef].
- D. Pines and P. Noziéres, Quantum Fluids I (Benjamin, 1966, New York).
A. C. Anderson, M. Kuchnir, and J. C. Wheatley, Phys. Rev. 168 (1968), 261[APS].
- P. R. Roach, J. B. Ketterson and P. D. Roach, Phys. Lett. 63A (1977), 273.
- YDM-Group, J. de Phys. 39 (1978), C6-1290.
J. Kokko, M. A. Paalanen, W. Schoepe and Y. Takano, J. Low Temp. Phys. 33 (1978), 69[CrossRef].
- R. M. Bowley, J. of Phys. C9 (1975), L151.
- T. Soda, Prog. Theor. Phys. 58 (1977), 1096[PTP].
Citing Article(s) :
- ERROR : Mag:26, Vol:1855, Page: