Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 79 No. 5 (1988) pp. 997-1000
Spin-State Transition in a Two-Dimensional Model with Lattice Distortion
Department of Physics, College of General Education,
Tohoku Gakuin University, Ichinazaka, Sendai 981-31
(Received September 2, 1987)
Spin transition in a two dimensional square Ising type model is investigated by Monte Carlo simulations. It is augued that the transition of spin state is associated with the structural transition of lattice.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.79.997
- P. Gütlich, Struct. Bonding 44 (1981), 83.
- G. Baym and C. Pethick, Ann. Rev. Nucl. Sci. 25 (1975), 27.
R. Takatsuka, K. Tamiya, T. Tatsumi and R. Tamagaki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 59 (1978), 1933[PTP].
V. R. Pandharipande and R. A. Smith, Nucl. Phys. A237 (1975), 507.
- K. Johnson, Proc. of the Seventeenth Scottish Universities Summer School in Physics, ed. I. M. Barbour and A. D. Davis (Scottish Universities Summer School, St. Andrews, 1976).
P. Hasenfratz and J. Kuti, Phys. Rep. C40 (1978), 75.
- D. B. Chesnut, J. Chem. 40 (1964), 405.
R. Zimmermann and E. König, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 38 (1977), 779[CrossRef].
T. Kambara, J. Chem. Phys. 74 (1981), 4557[CrossRef].
- K. Takahashi, Z. Phys. B, to be published.