Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 85 No. 5 (1991) pp. 939-944
Two Types of Schrödinger Time Evolution in the Formalism of Thermo Field Dynamics and Their Equivalence to the Liouville-von Neumann Equation
Departamento de Fisica, Universidade de Coimbra, P-3000 Coimbra
*Faculty of Engineering, Kansai University, Suita 564
(Received October 22, 1990)
It is proved that two types of the time-dependent Schrödinger equation in the formalation of thermo field dynamics, which may be regarded as equivalent to the Liouville-von Neumann equation, are connected with each other under a certain unitary transformation in the tilde-space.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.85.939
- Y. Takahashi and H. Umezawa, Collect. Phenom. 2 (1975), 55.
H. Umezawa, H. Matsumoto and M. Tachiki, Thermo Field Dynamics and Condensed States (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1982).
- M. Schmutz, Z. Phys. B30 (1978), 97.
T. Arimitsu and H. Umezawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 74 (1985), 429[PTP]; ibid. 77 (1987), 32[PTP].
- M. Yamamura, J. da Providência, A. Kuriyama and C. Fiolhais, Prog. Theor. Phys. 81 (1989), 1198[PTP].
M. Yamamura, J. da Providência and A. Kuriyama, Nucl. Phys. A514 (1990), 461.
A. Kuriyama, J. da Providência and M. Yamamura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 84 (1990), 452[PTP]; ibid. 84 (1990) 1115[PTP].
- M. Yamamura and A. Kuriyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 93 (1987) and references therein.
- P. A. M. Dirac, Can. J. Math. 2 (1950), 129.
- M. Yamamura, J. da Providência, A. Kuriyama and C. Fiolhais, Prog. Theor. Phys. 83 (1990), 749[PTP].
- T. Hatsuda, Nucl. Phys. A492 (1989), 187.
K. Tanabe, Phys. Rev. C37 (1988), 2802[APS].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 87 No. 1 (1992) pp. 135-149
Description of Mixed States Based on the Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock Theory. III
Atsushi Kuriyama, João da Providência and Masatoshi Yamamura
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.141 (2001) pp. 113-178
Time-Evolution of the Coherent and the Squeezed States of Many-Body Systems Based on the Basic Idea of the Boson Mapping and the TDHF Method
Atsushi Kuriyama, João da Providência, Yasuhiko Tsue and Masatoshi Yamamura