Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 87 No. 1 (1992) pp. 135-149
Description of Mixed States Based on the Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock Theory. III
— Random Phase Approximation and Its First order Corrections
Faculty of Engineering, Kansai University, Suita 564
*Departamento de Fisica, Universidade de Coimbra, P-3000 Coimbra
(Received May 24, 1991)
Following Parts I and II, the random phase approximation for mixed states if formulated. For comparison, the random phase approximation based on the standard formulation of thermo field dynamics, which is in a closed connection to the idea originally presented by Hatsuda, is also given. Further, the first order corrections are discussed.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.87.135
- A. Kuriyama, J. da Providência and M. Yamamura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 84 (1990), 462[PTP].
- A. Kuriyama, J. da Providência and M. Yamamura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 84 (1990), 1115[PTP].
- M. Yamamura and A. Kuriyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 93 (1987) and references therein.
- Y. Takahashi and H. Umezawa, Collct. Phenom. 2 (1975), 55.
H. Umezawa, H. Matsumoto and M. Tachiki, Thermo Field Dynamics and Condensed State (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1982).
M. Schutz, Z. Phys. B30 (1978), 97.
T. Arimitsu and H. Umezawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 74 (1985), 429: 77 (1987), 32.
- P. A. M. Dirac, Can. J. Math. 2 (1950), 129.
- J. da Providência, M. Yamamura and A. Kuriyama, Prog. Theor. Phys. 85 (1991), 939[PTP].
- M. Yamamura, J. da Providência, A. Kuriyama and C. Fiolhais, Prog. Theor. Phys. 83 (1990), 749[PTP].
K. Tanabe, Phys. Rev. C37 (1988), 2802[APS].
- T. Hatsuda, Nucl. Phys. A492 (1989), 187.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement No.141 (2001) pp. 113-178
Time-Evolution of the Coherent and the Squeezed States of Many-Body Systems Based on the Basic Idea of the Boson Mapping and the TDHF Method
Atsushi Kuriyama, João da Providência, Yasuhiko Tsue and Masatoshi Yamamura