Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 90 No. 5 (1993) pp. 1149-1153
Comment on q-Deformation in Second Quantization Procedure
Department of Mathematics and Physics, National Defence Academy, Yokosuka 239
(Received December 18, 1992)
When the q-deformed creation and annihilation operators are used in a second quantization procedure, the algebra satisfied by basis vectors (orthogonal complete set) should be also deformed so that a field operator remains invariant under the coaction of the quantum group. In the 1 + 1 dimensional quantum field theories we deform the algebra of the basis vectors and study the q-deformation in the second quantization procedure.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.90.1149
- Y. Ohnuki and S. Kamefuchi, Quantum Field Theory and Parastatistics (University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo/Springer, Berlin, 1982).
- For example, N. Yu. reshetikhin, L. A. Takhtadzhyan and L. D. Faddeev, Leningrad Math. J. 1 (1990), 193.
- W. Pusz and S. L. Wornowicz, Rep. Math. Phys. 27 (1989), 231.
- W. Pusz, Rep. Math. Phys. 27 (1989), 349.
K. Odaka, J. of Phys. A25 (1992), L39[IoP STACKS].
- J. Wess and B. Zumino, Nucl. Phys. B (Proc. Suppl.) 18B (1990), 302.