Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 95 No. 4 (1996) pp. 779-791
Interactions among Light and Heavy Quarks in Hadrons
Physics Institute, Sue 13-52-44, Kanazawa 920-13
Nagoya JIYU Gakuin Junior College,
Shikatsu-machi, Nishikasugai-gun, Aichi 481
(Received June 20, 1995)
Assuming the SU(3) symmetry for light quark systems and taking the quark masses as well as the effective strengths for color magnetic spin-dependent interactions as free parameters, the structure of mesons and baryons have been investigated from their observed masses. The characteristic feature of the masses of light and heavy hadron families classified appropriately is explained by the feature of an associated “brown muck” with each family.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.95.779
- N. Neubert, SLAC-PUB-6263 (June, 1993), and references therein;
Phys. Rev. D49 (1994), 3392[APS].
- D. H. Perkins, Introduction to High Energy Physics (Addison-wesley, 1985).
- B. A. Kniehl and R. G. Stuart, CERN-TH. 6439/92 (March, 1992) and references therein.
Particle Data Group, L. Montanet et al., Phys. Rev. D50 (1994), 1173[APS].
- B. Diekmann, CERN-EP/86-112 (August, 1986).
- J. G. Körner, D. Pirjol and M. Krämer, DESY 94-095 (June, 1994).
A. De Rújula, H. Georgi and S. L. Glashow, Phys. Rev. D12 (1975), 147[APS].
- H. Goldstein, Classical Mechanics, 2nd Ed. (Addison-Wesley, 1980).
F. Abe et al., Phys. Rev. D50 (1994), 2966[APS];
Phys. Rev. Lett. 73 (1994), 225[APS]; 74 (1995), 2626.
S. Abachi et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 74 (1995), 2632[APS].
- Armstrong et al., FERMILAB Pub-95/092-E E760 (May, 1995).
I. Bigi, M. Shifman, N. G. Uraltsev and A. Vainshtein, Phys. Rev. D52 (1995), 196[APS].
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 97 No. 2 (1997) pp. 351-355
Revisit of Glueball and Neutral Pseudoscalar Meson Admixture