Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 95 No. 4 (1996) pp. 831-834
A Simple Example of BRS Singlet Pair
Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-01
(Received November 8, 1995)
The unitarity of BRS-invariant theories is generally guaranteed by the Kugo-Ojima theorem, provided that no BRS single pairs are encountered. It has been conjectured that the appearance of singlet pair would be very exceptional. It is pointed out, however, that its appearance arises in a very simple way in two-dimensional quantum gravity.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.95.831
- T. Kugo and I. Ojima, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No. 66 (1979), 1[PTP].
- N. Nakanishi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 62 (1979), 1396[PTP].
- K. Sato, Preprint EPHOU87 APR003 (1987), unpublished.
- M. Abe and N. Nakanishi, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A6 (1991), 3955.
- M. Abe and N. Nakanishi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 86 (1991), 1087[PTP]; 87 (1992), 495, 757; 91 (1994), 188; 92 (1994), 449.