Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 96 No. 3 (1996) pp. 659-663
The ΞQ - Ξ′Q Mixing and Heavy Baryon Masses
Department of Physics, Nagoya University, Nagoya 464-01
(Received May 12, 1996)
We examine the ΞQ - Ξ′Q mixing and heavy baryon masses in the heavy quark effective theory with 1/mQ corrections. In the conventional baryon assignment, we obtain the mixing angle cos
2 θ= 0.88 ±0.12 by virtue of the Gell-Mann – Okubo mass relation. On the other hand, if we adopt the new baryon assignment given by Falk, the allowed region of the Σc mass is greater than 2372 MeV.
DOI : 10.1143/PTP.96.659
- N. Isgur and M. B. Wise, Phys. Lett. B232 (1989), 113; B237 (1990), 527.
M. Neubert, Phys. Rep. 245 (1994), 259[CrossRef].
- T. Ito, T. Morii and M. Tanimoto, Z. Phys. C59 (1993), 57.
N. Isgur and M. B. Wise, Phys. Rev. Lett. 66 (1991), 1130[APS].
- A. F. Falk, JHU-TIPAC-96007,
- M. E. Luke, Phys. Lett. B252 (1990), 447.
- Particle Data Group, Phys. Rev. D50 (1994), `Review of Particle Properties' and 1995 off-year partial update for the 1996 edition.
- WA89 Collaboration, `Charmed Baryon Production in the CERN Hyperon Beam', presented by E. Chudakov at Heavy Quark '94, Virginia, October, 1994.
CLEO Collaboration, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75 (1995), 4364[APS].
- DELPHI Collaboration, DELPHI 95-107.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 99 No. 2 (1998) pp. 271-280
New Possibility of Solving the Problem of the Lifetime Ratio τ(Λb ) / τ(Bd)
Toshiaki Ito, Masahisa Matsuda and Yoshimitsu Matsui