Prog. Theor. Phys. Supplement No.110 (1992) pp. 81-95
Weyl Invariant Formulation of Two-Dimensional Quantum Gravity
— Some Remarks on the Conserved Currents
Department of Physics, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060
We study two-dimensional Einstein gravity coupled to N massless scalar fields in the framework of manifestly covariant operator formalism. In our formulation, Weyl invariance is treated as an ordinary gauge invariance. We study BRS charge represented by asymptotic field and study how to calculate anomaly for BRS currents.
DOI : 10.1143/PTPS.110.81
- N. Nakanishi and I. Ojima, Covariant Operator Formalism of Gauge Theories and Quantum Gravity (World Scientific, Singapore, 1990).
- K. -I. Sato, Preprint EPHOU-87-003 (unpublished); EPHOU-91-007.
N. Nakanishi and I. Ojima, Phys. Rev. Lett. 43 (1979), 91[APS].
- M. Abe and N. Nakanishi, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 6 (1991), 3955.
- M. Abe and N. Nakanishi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 86 (1991), 517[PTP]; ibid. 86 (1991), 1087[PTP]; ibid. 87 (1992), 757[PTP].
- M. Abe and N. Nakanishi, Preprint RIMS-847 (KYOTO).