Prog. Theor. Phys. Supplement No.138 (2000) pp. 592-593
Lyapunov Spectra of Correlated Random Matrices
* Japan Science and Technology Corporation,
National Institute of Materials and Chemical Research,
Tsukuba 305-8565, Japan
** Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University,
Niigata 950-2181, Japan
(Received October 11, 1999)
We have numerically studied Lyapunov spectra and maximal Lyapunov exponent
in products of real symplectic correlated random matrices,
each of which is produced by a modified Bernoulli map.
DOI : 10.1143/PTPS.138.592
- A. Crisanti, G. Paladin and A. Vulpiani, Products of Random Matrices (Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 1993).
- T. Okabe and H. Yamada, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 9 (1998), 1755.
Y. Y. Yamaguchi, J. of Phys. A31 (1998), 195[IoP STACKS].
- Y. Aizawa, Prog. Theor. Phys. 72 (1984), 659[PTP].
- T. Okabe and H. Yamada, Int. J. Mod. Phys. B12 (1998), 901.
- T. Okabe and H. Yamada, in preparation.