Prog. Theor. Phys. Supplement No.37 & 38 (1966) pp. 512-523
Atomistics and the Divisibility of Space and Time
Research Institute for Fundamental Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto
(Received August 30, 1966)
DOI : 10.1143/PTPS.37.512
- See, for example, H. Yukawa, “Space-Time Description of Elementary Particles” in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Elementary Particles, Kyoto, 1965, p. 139, where the references to preceding papers are found.
- An important modification of commutation relations between field operators for “Rater” was made in Heisenberg's theory, but their infinitesimal character was retained.
- O. Hara, S. Y. Tsai and H. Yabuki, preprint (1966).
- This model corresponds to the case of bilocal field in the previous works as cited in reference 1).
- This point of view is very close to the one which is based on the discrete space and/or time, but is still distinct from it. See, for instance, the article by D. Bohm, and also the articles by M. Schonberg and by I. E. Tamm in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Elementary Particles, Kyoto, 1965.
Citing Article(s) :
Progress of Theoretical Physics Vol. 66 No. 4 (1981) pp. 1111-1128