Prog. Theor. Phys. Supplement Extra Number (1968) pp. 222-232
On the Four-Body Correlations in Light Nuclei
— Reduction of the Effective Interaction due to the Pauli Principle
Department of Physics, Kyushu University, Fukuoka
(Received September 28, 1968)
The effect of the reduction of the effective interaction on the energy eigenvalue of the four-body scattering mode, which is caused by the Pauli principle, is estimated. Relation between the magnitude of the reduction and the number of the single particle states is obtained by using a two-level model. Using a simple schematic model, it is shown that the effect cannot be neglected when the four-body correlations are strong. In realistic problems for light nuclei, the above effect should therefore be taken into account by introducing an appropriate parameter.
DOI : 10.1143/PTPS.E68.222
T. Marumori and K. Suzuki, Nucl. Phys. A 106 (1968), 610[CrossRef].
- J. Eichler and T. Marumori, Kgl. Danske Videnskab. Selskab, Mat. Fys. Medd. 35 (1966), No. 7.
- J. Eichler, T. Marumori and K. Takada, Prog. Theor. Phys. 40 (1968), 60[PTP].
- H. Horiuchi and A. Arima, private communication.
- K. Suzuki, private communication.
T. Inoue, T. Sebe, H. Hagiwara and A. Arima, Nucl. Phys. 59 (1964), 1[CrossRef].
- K. Hara, Prog. Theor. Phys. 32 (1964), 88[PTP].
K. Ikeda, T. Udagawa and H. Yamamura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 33 (1965), 22[PTP].